Tone It Up 5 Day Slim Down

2 comments

I am super excited to start the Tone It Up 5 Day Slim Down tomorrow!

The whole TIU Team is starting Saturday to count down to summer - the Beach Babe way!

The 5DSD is part of the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan way and it's a great way to prepare for any event, any bikini (!!) or just a great way to cleanse your system for a few days!

I'm really excited because it always feels great to be a part of anything with the team! This time round I just KNOW there's going to be a HUGE boost in morale as it's almost the beginning of the end of the Bikini Series! So sad I know, but it means everyone is going to want to finish strong!

Personally, I don't have any specific goals other than to feel as good as I can for the next five days, knowing that I'm eating clean food and nourishing my body with the kind of nutrition it deserves! That's one of the things I love about the TIU plan - but more about that later ;)

If you want to find out more about the 5 Day Slim Down, read this blog post!

I'm all prepped and ready to go, all that's left to do now is start...and finish strong!

I'm starting my slim down a day earlier than the rest of the team so I can finish for Copenhagen on Wednesday! I'm so excited for my little mini-break!

2 comments:

  1. My sister and I just bought the plan and are starting the 7 day slim down on Saturday! We just went grocery shopping today and I am super excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and nice blog. It's also very interesting. We also have a website about Lose weight.

    Please visit our website: amandaspinkpower.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.